Thursday, June 4, 2015

Athletes stay dirty because USADA doesn't test for MGF

This morning, after reading USADA's praise toward the UFC for the new PED policy, I began working the google machine.  USADA said the same lies when MXsports hired them.  I will paraphrase: "we will test, and your sport will then be clean".

That seems so simple.

"If its too good to be true, its not" said my parents in an effort to guide my young self away from anything fraudulent.  That phrase is still ringing through my head.

I found this interesting article which introduced me to MGF.  Why haven't I heard of it?  I guess because its existence proves USADA is loosing the PED game, so everyone who doesn't want anyone else to look bad, doesn't speak of it.  Maybe that's why I couldn't find very much info about MGF.

Fuck USADA.




No comments:

Post a Comment